FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION TO:
- Determine the scope of the work required.
- Provide a clear indication of the costs and resources required to achieve the stated aim.
- Agree the proposed working arrangements.
- These are variable and will be determined by the complexity and duration of the work to be carried out.
A discounted day rate may be available for selected contracts after 3 months continuous working. This is negotiable based on the overall duration and complexity of the work required.
VAT will not apply to any part of the charges incurred.
- All work carried out will be invoiced via:
Phil Bedford Limited
Registered in England & Wales
Company No. 5406008
All invoices to be paid within 30 days
For assignments over 20 working days, charges will be invoiced every four weeks in arrears.
All expenses incurred directly as a result of work carried out will be invoiced at cost, supported by VAT receipts.
Access to normal office facilities (phone, fax, email, desk space, services etc) to be provided for work carried out on your premises of more than 5 working days duration.
The majority of my work relates to discrete projects designed to meet specific customer requirements. However, in addition to securing this type
of work, I am also interested in developing long-term relationships with
selected clients (including equipment suppliers) who wish to retain my
services on a more flexible basis over a longer period of time. More [pdf]
If you would like to arrange a free initial consultation, please click here.